Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Hi ho Hi ho. . .

It was a rough night last night with us getting over the flu and mr. husband catching wind of it as the night went on. . . . he even stayed home from work but I am happy to say that we are all doing better now and since we all know there is optimism in everything here is the good that came from the bad. . . . We all felt pretty good about 4pm and started getting the house back in shape. Realize that 2 year olds can not make it to a sink or toilet when vomiting, diapers are not snug enough when the matter is too runny (tmi . . . no way you can handle this) and all beds become DIS.CUS.TING. when everyone is sick with bowls by their side and liquids coming out. And so with that being said we had to clean and I mean clean this house. . . I am happy to say the sheets have been washed and beds have been made. . .

The bathrooms have been cloroxed and disinfected as well. . . .
The carpets have been vacuumed and shampooed. . . .
and all floors have been sharked and sterilized. . .

It feels clean and we feel good. And what made it even easier to get all this accomplished tonight was my amazing friend Trish bringing our family a surprise dinner. Thank you Trish with all my heart, you are wonderful and the meal was just what we needed. . . .delish!

Nothing gets a hisband to help deep clean the house like the flu with a two year old and hopes of the 8 month old not catching it.

8 notes:

SloneFamily said...

Ummm Hello, your house is spotless and I am so super jealous!

Sorry you guys were sick. Glad Porter was home to help and that you have an amzing friend to bring you such a yum lookin dinner!

David and Shalynna said...

Such a cute house! And it looks organized and spotless. Nothing feels better than a perfectly clean house, especially when you have help getting it that way. I'm glad you saw the optimism in the situation.:)

Hope Porter feels better and I really hope Reed doesn't get sick. I think your family has had your fair share of being sick, so here's to the rest of 2010 being sick-free for the Williams!

TrishAnderson said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. It is NOT fun being sick. Let me know if you need anything. I am car-less today, but will do anything I can to help out.

☂niki. said...

such good news! your house looks sparkling.

tHe ApPeLs said...

your house is super cute!!

Lindsey said...

I neeeeed you to come decorate my house. Thanks!

Jacque said...

your house is so adorable! mine never looks that spotless and i cant even remember the last time someone was sick {knock on wood}. you are so great at keeping a postive outlook on everything!

Kat Clark said...

So sorry you were sick again so soon after the last time! That is awful, miserable, horrible! Next time you are sick you BETTER call me for some kind of help. It makes me sad to think you are a stones throw away losing "fluids" involuntarily and I am in my own house oblivious! AH!

BTW, I have a funny tid bit to share with you about last weeks play group no show. Let's just say you might want to consider a new phone. Didn't you get any of my calls or messages? :( Sad I missed it.