Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

what goes down must come up. . .

What did this Sunday consist of you ask . . . . Well it started out with these two girls having a horrible stomach flu. . . . And these two boys feeling perfectly fine. . . . And these two girls watching tinkerbell about 15 times and taking multiple showers to rinse off the vomit that was covering us....
It was awful. I woke up feeling so horrible but was the only one Miss priss wanted all day. The two girls slept the day away trying to feel better. I was amazed that once Little miss started getting worse I somehow felt just well enough to help her feel better and that I am grateful for. I am also SO grateful this all happened on a Sunday rather then a Monday where two kids would need me and Mr. husband would not have been home to comfort and take care of our son. Oh my sweet son, how momma missed holding you all day,but you sure had a great time with daddy all to yourself. P.s. next time you have the stomach flu and you are on the up and up try this combination, it is the only thing I ever want when I have the flu . . . Saltines and strawberry Gatorade.

3 notes:

David and Shalynna said...

You poor thing. That sounds miserable. At least you are lady-like when you throw up. I remember you coming out of the bathroom at a sleepover and saying you threw up. I was so surprised because you were so quiet at it!

Also, thank goodness you felt well enough to take care of Elizabeth. I love how Heavenly Father works.

Reed looks adorable in that photo. What a cutie!

TrishAnderson said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well again. I hope today is better.

Lindsey said...

Glad you're feeling better! That picture in the shower is SO cute. She loves her mommy!