Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Gotta have it. . .

Who is the optimist who took my test and entered their score with the optimism of winning? Well it is Desiree Hunter of course! Please e mail me your adress so I can send you your coldstone giftard. What is the best part about this. . . to go buy the giftcard one must go to coldstone and therefore I know I will be in for a treat real soon! Thanks everyone who played! More quizzes coming soon. . .

2 notes:

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

Oh drat! I wish I won. But I am optimistic that I will win at some point!!

TrishAnderson said...

I love you Karla - you make me laugh!