Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Like cold stone creamery?

Here is a quick test you can take to see how optimistic you are. Just click HERE. I got a 67. I think the blog is a work in progress. And I also don't have all my trust in science either so I don't think that helped my score. I would love to hear all your scores. Leave a comment with your score and I will reandomly select somone and send you a giftcard to coldstone (my favorite)! Have a great weekend!

26 notes:

Alexis C. said...

score of 81!!

Dara and Ryan said...

Score of 92!

Alexa Mae said...

I love tests like this. Have u taken the color code test? Its a good one. I got and 82! Bahm!

Amber said...

83, but I don't think it is accurate. It all depends on the day in the life of this mama.

Lindsey said...

56, haha! I was being honest.

TrishAnderson said...

Cool - 86.

Shannon said...

Apparently I need to do an optimism blog...I got a 60! :( I didn't think I was very pessimistic but obviously I need to work on it a bit. I am optimistic that I will get better! ;)

David and Shalynna said...

got a 64... I guess I'm kind of grumpy about dishes and waking up. :)

SloneFamily said...

Ha Ha Ha.... 55! OMG I don't consider myself that much of a pessimist but geez-- guess I need to keep takin in your bloggin power!

madebymaggiemae said...

73. Apparentely dishes and waking up leave something to be desired in my life...

McKayandLani said...

I got a 72. I thought I was more positive! Oh well, I just want some icecream.

Jeff and Michelle Galovan said...

I guess were kinda on the same page! I got a 69! I guess we can learn together haha

tHe ApPeLs said...

65 haha!

☂niki. said...

80, i'm not gonna lie, i thought i'd score a lot higher.

Jacque said...

65... I guess I need to focus on being more optimistic too!

Amanda said...

75. I thought they had some strange questions...what does nuclear power have to with my optimism?

Kristen Crandall said...

72. yeah,what ever. hehehe the sun will come out tomorrow,

Desiree Hunter said...

I got a 72! I am moderately optimistic :)

Anonymous said...

I got a 66. What can I say? I'm NOT a morning person and being diagnosed with insomnia = fatigue and sickness.

Just have to work in some optimism in there ;)

Sarah said...

I got a 66 too. I think I am sort of optimistic but I suppose the number 66 does represent "sort of" haha.

http://crazylovegamblestyle.blogspot.com/

Sandra Nixon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

69! But oh man do I love Cold Stone. I'll do anything for it!!!

Amy said...

Wow...only a 55. Glass is half empty? ;-)

Hillary from The Beauty Mark said...

I always thought of myself as a positive person...
64.
sad day!

Christen said...

I got a 78!! hee hee. I know the contest is over, but I wanted to post it anyways. We just got home from San Diego last night, we had a blast, sorry about the flu. Hope you guys are feeling better.

mylittlegems said...

So I missed your test but I got an 85 and I am very optimistic I will get Coldstone anyway, because I have a free one for my b'day! Better use it soon :)
And sorry you are all so sick. We are sick over here too :)