Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

right click. . .

Today was . . . Busy. No time for pictures. No time to think. Kids needed mom, mom needed husband, day started out rough but ended wonderful. Today I loved reading THIS and thought it was a perfect spoonful of optimism, enjoy.

4 notes:

☂niki. said...

aw thanks kar.

and as far tips go, unfortunately the only way to get good seats is to have someone come down early to save them...they don't let us reserve seats any more...nor do they allow taping off seats or putting up signs:(

Sarah said...

That was funny, I just finished reading A Lovely Lifestyle post and then clicked over here and it jumped me right back. Funny.

Great post Niki!

TrishAnderson said...

I hope the busyness is because you are feeling better and not still having sickness going round. It was a great post. I remember when I was in YW and one of the men that portrayed the Savior came and did a fireside (now SED) for us. It was incredible. I am sure her babe is just as wonderful. I know the parts are prayerfully chosen. Enjoy today. I look forward to your post tomorrow!

Tyler, Kamry, Jaxxen, Madexx and Nixxen said...

I know how those types of days go! At least Im not the only one! We just got a house over in Southeast Tucson. Its over on Houghton and Escalante. What part of Tucson do you guys live in? Were now in the Rincon stake!