Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Oh crap

Today I saw lovely miss priss walking through our downstairs with dog poop stuck to the bottom of her shoe from outside and quickly realized she made a path across my entire downstairs. Not only is this gross but now little man is starting to scoot, wiggle and roll across the floor so the thought of those germs and my wonderful pessimism tells me he will get some baby flesh eating sickness from being on the floor all the time. With this. . . . .
It gives me a sense of peace and optimism placing him on the floor after cleaning with this. It is called the shark cleaner and it cleans and sterilizes any hard sealed floors with steam. I love it because it doesn't use any chemicals, just water and it is so easy to use and it is so quiet so I can use it during nap time plus it sterilizes. I guess her dragging that poop in was good in the sense that it made me give my floor a GOOD cleaning. P.S. they sell these things at costco!

9 notes:

tHe ApPeLs said...

nice! i need one of those!!

TrishAnderson said...

I have one of those. When we moved here I couldn't find anything that would clean my lighter title sufficiently. Josh showed me the info-mercial for those and I immediately NEEDED one. I asked for it for Mother's day. He thought I was crazy. Still, he found one on sale at Bed, Bath & Beyond & had a 20% off coupon! Wahoo. Now I have been using it for almost three year and wish I had had one at my old house. They have a cool new one now. I think I want that too. But it isn't high on my priority list since I do have a fabulous one that does work well.

natalieandderyk said...

I have been wondering about those. Good to know they really do the trick! Thanks for calming my nerves. ;-)

SloneFamily said...

Oh Sick! But Awesome Shark cleaner, I want one :)

Shanell Farr said...

i have the Shark too! LOVE it!

Becky and Tyler said...

If it makes you feel any better, Lowe's a magician and somehow managed to grab a piece of dog poo from outside, bring it in with him and get it into his mouth before we knew it...Tyler had just picked it all up (or at least we thought he had) and neither of us even saw Lowe pick anything up!!! It almost made me vomit while I was fishing it out of his mouth...

Shannon said...

You guys and your poop stories...hilarious! I have heard those sharks are like the best invention ever-I'll have tolook into that!

Ashley Smith said...

I have seen the infomercial for that like 10 times and i want it SOOO bad- good to know its at costco!

Sarah said...

Interesting! I just got the shark navigator (that is the vacuum for Christmas after doing a lot of research and we LOVE it. I had read not so nice things about the steam machine though, now that you are endorsing it I want one of those too! Thanks for the advice!

http://crazylovegamblestyle.blogspot.com/