Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Monday, October 10, 2011

A name and a blessing....

Our sweet Collette received her baby blessing this week. How perfect the day was. We made it on time to our early church where we were surrounded by family and friends.
I'm so thankful for this little girl and the joy she is to our family...
Her dress was very special, it was made from my wedding dress and the lace from it as well.


                                 I did an "our little pumpkin" theme to go with the season....


I am so thankful, and feel so blessed. Blessed to have the family I do. I am one lucky momma and love these sweet children so. They are amazing and I am so lucky to call them mine....

10 notes:

Shannon said...

such sweet and tender moments of life. glad it was such a wonderful day and that everything went smoothly and great...she is one beautiful little baby!

Heather (wife, mom) said...

Congrats on #3- she's beautiful as is your family. Glad it was a wonderful day :)

Christen said...

Congrats!!! Looks like another perfect day to remember!!! Beautiful Family!!!

Lauren and Jason said...

She's beautiful. The dress is gorgeous and I love the dark hair she has. So cute! What a perfect day!

The Cluff's said...

how sweet. you did a fabulous job on her dress. i remember us talking about u making a dress out of your wedding dress before u were even expecting cutie pie, colette. you all look wonderfully happy. miss you!

McKayandLani said...

Aww, Collette looks so pretty. What a cute idea for her dress! Your family is always dressed so cute! Love ya!

Brian and Jessica McCann said...

Karla- YOur blog is so inspiring! You are raising such an amazing family. Thanks for being such a good example on how to love and be such a good mom. Jess

Shanell Farr said...

she looks so much like Elizabeth it's crazy!

Jessica said...

How gorgeous! Colette is so beautiful. Sorry I have been such a bad friend!!!! how are you! I have been thinking of you. miss you. hope to talk soon

David and Shalynna said...

She is such a little sweetheart! I can already see so much of both Elizabeth and Reed in her. I wish I was there for this special day not only because those treats look delicious (love your theme), but because I love you and your cute little family. Plus it would have been nice to say hello to your darling dad. Miss you.