Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

It was so great waking up Saturday morning and starting the day off with a family bike ride to the park. The kids are starting to become better and better of friends. They laughed and played as daddy chased them around. They were so excited to be able to go to the park since it is not a million degrees anymore:)

I love to just sit and watch them play. I love to see their imaginations in full bloom. I love to hear their giggles and watch them work together as a team. I love to see how Reed copies almost everything Elizabeth does and how Elizabeth is becoming more and more like a second mom to her little brother.

I also love how the park allows me to sit and have some cuddle time with our sweet Collette....

I want to enjoy every second of this sweet time as I know they will all grow up so fast and the park will no longer be the coolest place to go for a day. I know I will miss these days outdoors with little ones playing in the sun.

But for now, while they are young we will be spending our Saturday mornings at the park..... and I love that it's just a bike ride away



 Until next Saturday.....

2 notes:

Shannon said...

So happy to see someone else's kiddos who ditch the shoes when they hit the park! So, we are a little "normal" after all! ;) Cute pictures-the park is always oh so fun at these ages!

Kathryn said...

Maybe we will have to meet up at this particular park sometime. Do you ever see the old man there to exercise. The one in the red geo metro? He seems like a regular. I think I should get the courage up to go talk to him. Maybe if we were with friends.