Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Freeze!

Even with things being a little overwhelming over here, I still wish I could just pause this time and take in all it is offering. Three kids 3 and under is a bit much at times, but it is also so rewarding. It is tiring but it is so much fun at the same time. They are all so little still, so innocent and so lovable. Miss Elizabeth is so wanting to help and hold baby sister. Sweet Reed rubs his face on Collette and entertains us with his spiderman like actions. And miss Collette is perfect and precious as can be all bundled in my arms. I have felt so claustrophobic trying to feed Collette and entertain the older two with them right by my sides as I read them books but really I would not have it any other way.  Today I seriously looked like a homeless woman, I don't know how my hair was doing what it was doing but it was bad, my clothes were a mess, I had been spit up on who knows how many times but still my husband was eager as ever to come home and welcome me into his arms and make me feel great. Family is just so amazing. I am thankful for these three children who keep me busy and help me feel loved. I keep thinking of the saying..... very tacky, but true," we may not have it all together, but together we have it all." So how I feel right now regardless of it's vinyl saying appearance.

1 notes:

Shannon said...

beautifully put, as always. Cute picture! We seem to be on the same track with kiddos...when Makinley was born I also had 3, 3 and under-for about a month. It does seem overwhelming and claustrophobic at times but as you said, so worth it! Glad things are going good for you guys! Just such beautiful kiddies!