Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

ELIZABETH…. You are at a time in your life where your watch every princess you love and try to emulate their kindness and beauty. I’ve met a lot of girls in my life. Some were as sweet as could be while others thought they were showing me they were better then me by being rude or bratty. Sweet Elizabeth I hope you never think rudeness is beauty.


I pray you go through out your life with your heart on your sleeve because such a beautiful heart you have. I hope you are an open book for all to read because you have so much to offer this big wide world. I hope you share everything that is dear to you with your friends and let them grow from your beauty. I hope you treat everyone like a sister or brother and give all that you have to others because that’s how you will find happiness. Go out of your way to make others feel happy or special or important. As your grandma Gina would say, “pretty is as pretty does.“ Sweet Elizabeth while I sit here as your momma hoping that you never grow up, at the same time I cant wait to see you grow and bloom into your full potential. I know great things wait for you, just please remember I am always here, and always on your side. XOXO my sweet baby girl

                                  Halloween 2010.... halloween post will come later this week

3 notes:

Alexa Mae said...

She is soooo cute! And she just cracks me up. I loved this sweet heartfelt letter. You are an amazing mother, and I admire you so much. Love ya!

Emily said...

what a sweet post karla. i agree... i dont want mine to grow up either, but so interested in what they will become. did you make her outfit??? it looks MARVELOUS!!!!!!!

TrishAnderson said...

Beautiful. I also love the song playing - it is the CD I currently have playing all the time in my kitchen!