Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sometimes my kids PLAY IN THE RAIN....





Sometimes THEY stay up way past their bedtime because they are just too cute to put to bed....









Sometimes my children swing wearing nothing but a smile....





Sometimes I let my kids eat cake batter with raw eggs as an ingredient.....





Sometimes I disagree with parenting magazines.....





Sometimes my daughters face is just to pretty to wash before bed.....





Don't ever let anyone make you feel like you are not doing things right just because you are doing things a little different. There is not just one right way to do something including mothering your children... I have learned the difference between me being a good mother and me being a great mother is.... not listening to others but listening to my heart:)

7 notes:

Sarah said...

Well put. I think doing things a little different then we are "supposed to" makes what we are doing special. Our kids will feel loved, that is what it is really about!

Lindsey said...

I totally agree!!!! Thank you for this. You're so sweet :)

love_b said...

♥ Agreed

TrishAnderson said...

Amen! Is that how she ha her face painted last night? Love it!!

Niki said...

I second Trish's amen. It has taken me years to learn that there is not just one, or even right way to do things. Especially mothering!

tHe ApPeLs said...

i love this post and the one below! sometimes i think im not doing things right too this makes me feel better about my mothering techniques! thanks!!

hyrum♥chelsea said...

okay, she is seriously adorable. we have got to get her & hardy together to play!!