Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The times I get the most pessimistic are when...... I hear of a new virus going around or disease... I ALWAYS think we are going to catch it. Sometimes I even get to the point that I think something really awful and tragic could happen. I get really scared of loosing one of my children or even my husband. I think this all stems from loosing my sister at a young age and then my mom 3 yrs ago. I have been through the trials of death and know how much it sucks and how hard it is. Sometimes I think what if my husband never came home from work that day.... I pray everyday that he is safe and makes it home to us in safety but whenever the 4 of us are not together I always worry about whoever it is that is away. I always push the thought aside and focus on the good and the blessing we have but today as the quick thought passed through my mind I wondered if this incredible man really knows how much I love him?
If I am trying everyday to show him.....and if he knows how much joy he brings into my day, everyday. I want him to know that I am thankful for him and the nights we spend cuddled to a movie and a treat. That I adore him and would do anything for him. I want my kids to know how lucky they are to be raised by two people who still today are head over heels for one another... and I want to remind myself to cherish those little moments.... don't think about the dishes while we kiss and don't let a day pass by without reminding him how much you really love him....

4 notes:

CHRISTINE said...

I can totally relate...We are getting ready to go to CA without Levi...and I kept myself up last night thinking of what COULD happen! Not a good feeling. BTW, we are just gonna stick with Jessica since we told her she could do it. I am sorry I never got back to you!

Jen&Joe said...

Oh Karla i love you! Its hard not to think that way. more so when you have lost someone you have loved! I am the same way Since i lost my dad.

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

this is so sweet! i love it!

and i always worry when my hubby is away, too. if he's late home from work and not answering his phone, i freak out. i hate it when i can't get a hold of him b/c i assume something bad happened. when really, he just never hears his phone. i totally get it!

Brenden+Nikki said...

You guys are so cute together. And still as in love as I remember when you were dating. Well probably more so actually. :). Anyway, love that picture!