Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Birthday to.....

My Son. Today you turn one my sweet boy..... what a wonderful first year it has been. You are the perfect addition to our family. You have such a happy energy about you, and there are days I'm in a bad mood but can just watch you laugh and play and I can't help but be in a great mood. You make some of the cutest faces and several times a day you smile so big that your eyes shut. You love to clap, wave bye, sing and DANCE. You love music and wiggle and groove to anything. You often find a note and try to sing with songs and you sing along with sissy when she tries to sing like Ariel. You love to cuddle when it comes time to fall asleep and always have to hold onto my hair while falling asleep. When you wake up you always hold momma tight and give what seems to be a tight hug:) You rarely cry, unless you have another one of your ear infections, and you love dogs as well. When ever dad come home you get so excited and go right for him to wrestle and play. Dad does such a good job at getting all your energy out and making you laugh. You love your sissy, Elizabeth, too. The two of you have the cutest little games and activities you come up with. I love you my sweet son and and so thankful to be your momma.

9 notes:

CHRISTINE said...

Awww, HAPPY BIRTHDAY REED! Karla, thanks for getting me that blog address..I looked at it this morning and am hoping I can join today! Regardless, I am going to do it!

tHe ApPeLs said...

awww happy birthday to your baby!!

Niki said...

Happy Birthday Reed!!!!

The Cluff's said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Reed!

Alexa Mae said...

Happy Birthday sweet Reedy boy. He is so cute!!

i love you girl!

Christen said...

Happy Bday Reed~!!!!!!

☂niki. said...

gosh kar! a year?? man, time flies when you have kids. my evie will be there too soon.

happy birthday reed, you darling boy!

love_b said...

Happy Birthday Reed! He is so cute, I wish you lived closer, I bet my little Bella would have so much fun playing with your two cuties!

McKayandLani said...

Happy Birthday Reed! I need to see your cute face again in person! Its been too long!

I can't believe he is already 1!