Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day.....

Porter is the type of dad who makes it fun to brush your teeth.

The kind of dad who can take all the energy out of a rambunctious 11 month old,
and the kind of dad who knows how to make scary alligators, monsters, and monkey go away every nigh before bed. Thanks for being the dad you are Porter.
And Fathers Day isn't Fathers Day without the mention of my own father. He is kind, sweet, and I see a whole new side of him when he is with his grandchildren (that I love). He is a wonderful example to me. Love you dad

3 notes:

Ashley Smith said...

i love that elizabeth is afraid, not only of alligators and monsters, but of monkeys too:) so cute

Alexa Mae said...

this post is too precious! what great dads in your life. and i will always LOVE that pic of elizabeth and your dad. priceless!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

adorable &an adorable blog :)