Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Beautiful Tuesday

I am at the close of this day and feeling. . . .good, optimistic, content.
Today I decided to give it my all.
I worked a little harder to get the house cleaned.
I played a little longer with my kids.
I relaxed a little less and had more energy.
I worked out a little harder and it felt great.
I ate a little healthier.
I prayed more sincerely.
I am now ready to cuddle a little later into the night and spend a little more time with this man of mine I miss so much all day long.
I woke up this day ready to give it my all, and I was optimistic I could live this day to the fullness of what I see to be focusing in on the most important things in my life. I know it was because I went into this day with the mind set that I was going to be in control of this day and make it the best it could be, and it was. . . a beautiful Tuesday.
AND ITS THE LAST 24 HOURS TO ENTER THE GIVE AWAY ON THIS BLOG:www.envymycooking.blogspot.com

4 notes:

David and Shalynna said...

Hi! I haven't commented in a while because we've been busy, busy. I'm just getting caught up on your blog. Love your last few entries. Your kids are soooo cute. They look so darling in their church outfits.

TrishAnderson said...

I feel like that on some days. Tuesday, yes, that was one of those days, then yesterday it was opposite (a little under the weather with this pregnancy of mine). Now I am back to feeling the beauty of the day. Thanks for the constant reminder that we can always do better.

☂niki. said...

way to go. i need to start my days out like this.

Alexa Mae said...

that is amazing kar! good job. i need to do this more. love you!!