Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Friday, March 5, 2010

What blogging is to me,

I once had someone say they thought blogs were only for people to get attention or try to make themselves look good, or happy. I don't agree. I think blogs can be a place to keep and make friendships. A place to learn as I visit craft blogs or a place to grow as others share their journey on their blog. A place to share my testimony and gain from others testimonies. A place to record all that is going on in my life and remember the blessings all around me along with the good times and a chance to keep in touch with family that may be states away. I love to know that friends are doing well and see the blessings in their lives, it makes me truely happy that they are happy. Or to see someone is going through something hard makes it easier to step in and help or comfort. Thanks to everyone who blogs and shares their life with me, it really brings me joy.Blogging is what you make of it and my blogging is pleasently optimistic if you ask me. Enjoy your weekend blogging friends!

5 notes:

SloneFamily said...

Love you Karla!

Heather (wife, mom) said...

I completely agree! Your love for your family and your friends is a great testimony of our Heavenly Fathers love :) Thanks!

TrishAnderson said...

I agree. I enjoy blogging to get to know others and to help me understand them and their lives more. I have learned so much about others. Sometimes life gets so busy that visiting in person just isn't possible so blogging helps to cross that gap a little.

Alexa Mae said...

I agree. Chell and I were just talking about how we are excited for our kids to read these entries when they grow UP! How cool would it be to read our own parents? And that is why I blog!

David and Shalynna said...

So I was totally against Facebook for the longest time. I don't really know why- probably because I thought I'd be addicted to it like I am blogging. I finally joined so that I could keep in touch with people in Cayman. I'm not addicted to it at all- in fact I'm not even a fan of it. Blogging is so much better because it gives the whole story. It's a way to journal and share stories with our loved ones and friends. I love it and I love yours!