Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sealed with a kiss

Today started off blissful. I somehow managed to fall asleep last night at 9pm instead of my usual 12 o'clock bedtime. Mr. Husband accidently slept in and so he was here when I woke up. It was nice to see his handsome face to start my day. He left by giving me a kiss. You know one of those kisses that gives you butterflies and makes you want to pounce em'. I started my day thinking about love, marriages in particular. I think how wonderful is it to have someone who is on your team, someone who you can conquer a challenge with, someone to always be there for a warm embrace or a good talk. Someone to cuddle and love on. Someone to pig out with or cry with when hard times come. Someone to share the stress of finances with. Someone to make big decisions with. Someone to make you laugh, or stay up late to watch movies with.Someone to just be there. The smile when you walk through the door. The sense that someone is always there to stand by you. The knowledge that someone loves you for who you are. I am thankful for this husband of mine.

( pictures are of little miss and her future husband )

11 notes:

Branden & Jamie said...

Yes, are kids really are this adorable together, the majority of the time. Bryson is all upset right now because he can't see his pictures of Elizabeth while I type. Thank you for being in Tucson, and for the chance we've had to become best of friends, the kind that will last a life time. And thank you for having opposite gender kids, so if these two don't end up together... eventually one pair will have to. =) You have an amazing family and serve as a great example to us. I love our friendship and feel very blessed!

CHRISTINE said...

I love Elizabeth's little outfit! I am proud of you for going to bed so early...I am still trying to do that. I know I will feel so much better and ready to conquer the day. Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend...BTW, I think Friday is set. I talked to Ola Mae yesterday and she said they will plan on it...Who needs a pedicure when you have those cute shoes??! I already need a new one...my toe got chipped. They never last long! Talk to you soon!

☂niki. said...

Elizabeth looks so cute in these pics! I love her hair, her outfit(especially that shirt) and her cute faces.

tHe ApPeLs said...

what a cute little couple!

Niki said...

Adorable pictures!!!! I too, have pre-arranged my Emma's marriage with the son of my best friend :)

And yes, husbands are wonderful!!!

TrishAnderson said...

Cute pics! These two always bring a smile to my face when I see them together (in person or pics). I agree 100% that husbands are the best.

David and Shalynna said...

This is too funny. What do they have all over them? Frosting? Makes for some sweet kisses!

Alexa Mae said...

this is just too precious. that elizabeth is sure gorgeous! miss you. come back soon!

Ashley Smith said...

i love the feelings you expressed! It is so amazing how blessed we are to have great husbands around!

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

ummmm...those pics are more than absolutely adorable! i love them!

and i love your description of marriage. so true. it's the best. :)

Chelsea said...

Elizabeth is adorable... she has the cutest little cheeks! Those are very cute pictures!