Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Where does the time go. . .

As I desperatly wanted to go get a pedicaure to get my toes in sandal wearing condition I realized this just wasn't going to happen anytime soon with how busy we are with these little ones. So I thought what would an optimist do in this situation. . . . I know my kids won't sit while I get a pedi but they do great in a shoping cart so I went and found some shoes to welcome spring and to cover these toes until they get the deserved attention they need. Thank you Target fot these. . .
And these. . . Both under $20 I might add. Happy Sunday!

8 notes:

Alexa Mae said...

so so cute! and i have that dress your wearing!! haha we are so clever! i love elizabeths skirt! so darling.

Tara said...

Cute shoes! Yes Elizabeth's skirt is just darling, darling.

I have found giving myself a pedi at night is the way to go for me, not as fun, but definitely practical. And I make a total relaxing night of it with all the best works. And I buy the best polish-OPI. I also wax my own brows now too...and color my own hair...maybe I should get out more.

TrishAnderson said...

Cute shoes. I saw you leaving as we pulled (back) in - after I broke my new sun glasses.

The Cluff's said...

Cute, Cute! You are so clever with your shopping secrets! Thanks for letting me in on a good one :)

SloneFamily said...

Too cute and BTW... I made the Cafe Rio Chicken last night and it was DELISH! Thanks :)

Ashley Smith said...

so cute! Target is the best! I am going to have to go there today and get shoes to match you!

David and Shalynna said...

I love Target. We still have gift cards there from wedding presents, so I love finding clothing or shoes because I feel less guilty buying them with gift cards.

Cute shoes, cute family!

Shannon said...

Target is the best store EVER huh?! We love it here too...cute shoes, cute family!