Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Mommy Loves You. . .

Mommy loves little bits sweet blue eyes, your love for pink and toe nail polish. The excitement you have when you wear a dress because you think you are princess Aurora (sleeping beauty). The passion you have for everything in life. The emotion you show happy or sad. The cuddles you need every day. The way you still want to be held and right by my side. My sweet daughter mommy loves swinging spider style on the swing with you. Laughing by your side. I love always having a little helper in the kitchen and a little mommy to help me with brother. I love how animals are your best friend, You will cuddle and watch a movie with me as long as I will lay by your side. You are so sensitive and rub my cheeks. I love to hear when you wake up in the middle of the night that you call for me for comfort and loves. Mommy loves the person you are becoming. The artist you are on the walls. I love how you stop to smell every flower you see and then encourage me to do the same. I love that you remind me of my mom who I miss so dearly. I love how you twirl your hair to the point your finger gets stuck. I love that you are timid to try new things but I love even more the smile that comes to your face when you are confident enough to try it. Mommy loves the way you run with your arms moving more then your legs. I love that you told me good job mommy when I made you the lunch you asked for. I love that you ask for pancakes every morning dada is home just so you can cook with him. I love that you secretly like to be tickled but get a little mad about it at the same time just like mommy. I love that you give your brother loves and go straight to see him as soon as you wake up.I love you and love that you are my sweet daughter.

Little Brother, my sweet son. I love that you are crawling and exploring the world around you. I love that if I hold you, most of the time your legs are trying to climb up my side. I love that you never sit still and have energy to last for miles. I love those BIG blue eyes that always show happiness and joy. I love that your dad has big plans for the two of you as you grow up.Mommy loves that you are starting to stand and pull yourself up here and there and that you show no fear thus far. I love that you yell at the blender when It is being loud. Mommy adores that your only word is mama and that I am your favorite. I love that you love any and everyone especially other babies. Mommy loves your soft baby skin and little cute bum. Sweet boy I love that your legs are always in the air even if you are sleeping. I love the face you make when you look like an old man without his dentures in. I love that your head is bigger then any other babies your age. I love that you fall asleep every night in my arms and give me some cuddle time. I love that your favorite thing is being tossed in the air. I love that you are all boy, and especially that you are my boy.

6 notes:

Tara said...

Aw! The love of a parent is truly amazing! They are just too cute!

Alexa Mae said...

so so so precious kar! love you!! see you soon!! woooo hoooooo.

David and Shalynna said...

Such cute kids you have, Karla. I love how you described their little personalities. I too see a lot of your mom in Elizabeth and I think that is so special for you!

Alexa, Karla, what's this, "See you soon?" Don't make me jealous! Are you all getting together? I really need to live in ARIZONA!!!!

TrishAnderson said...

Lovely.

SloneFamily said...

Ohhhh I love this!

CHRISTINE said...

...and I love these pictures! So good to see you this week.