Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Mommas Boy. . .

My son is probably the easiest baby in the whole wide world. And on top of being the most perfect baby he also is my biggest fan. Don't believe me? Just see for yourself. . . P.S. don't tell mr. husband I shared this with you, it kills him that I'm our sons favorite :)

8 notes:

Alexis C. said...

Mamas boy! Thats what we love!! So cute to watch. Btw I sent your package so let me know if you dont recieve it!!!

myshel_01 said...

freaking adorable!!!!!!!!!

David and Shalynna said...

Ahhhh! He is too cute! I love the messy face. I hope Oliver says Mama as his first word (well besides the "ya" in my last post. Ha!).

Your voice is so cute. I hate hearing my own voice on video.

Have fun with family!

SloneFamily said...

Ohhhhh I am Jealous! Kylie babbles Da Da all day long and WILL NOT say Mama, she just laughs when I ask her to! Too cute. And I love Elizabeth in the back just chillin. I am guessing this is what you are replacing her "Nap" with, right????

Alexa Mae said...

awwwwww!!! sooo dang cute. i just love him and love YOU! sha is right, your voice is so cute. xoxo

tHe ApPeLs said...

what a cutie!!

TrishAnderson said...

Love it!!!! He is getting so big. I always love his big eyes. They seem so full of excitement, wonder and experience.

Brenden+Nikki said...

eeeek that is SOOO cute! What a little genius! We can't get Collin to say mama or dada (at least repeating it like that....he'll say blah blah da ya ma ba....but not mama or dada). I think he's going to say dada first though. That was so fun to watch!