Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A new cookbook

Do you make the same meals over and over? Do you feel like most cooking blogs have similar recipes because it is just one person with a certain taste doing all the posting. Want new ideas and to share your own cooking ideas while getting to meet new blogging friends at the same time and bring new friends to your blog? Well look no further. . .
http://www.envymycooking.blogspot.com/. Check it out!

1 notes:

David and Shalynna said...

I love it! Not only do I love a new recipe, but I love cooking and taking photos of food (well, making David take photos of it). I will probably win the cookbook and apron each month because I'll be posting so much! :)

I'm excited. Great idea, girls.