Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'll share mine if you share yours. . . .

We have found this REALLY cool thing that is offered throughout AZ, UT, Id, and WA. It is called BOUNTIFUL BASKETS and how is works is you can go online between certain times and purchase an entire large laundry basket full of 1/2 fruit 1/2 veggies for only $16.50! The last review I read about it the woman said she compared it to Fry's that week and she would have spent $58. Here is what we got last time. . . . With this you do not get to choose what comes in it but that's what I like best is the surprise. They meet Saturday mornings at different parks all over, you would be surprised how close one is probably to you. I love it because I don't have to go up and down each isle in the grocery store produce, I pick it up in one quick stop. It also forces us to try new fruits and veggies and even new recipes with these items. We like it and I recommend giving it a try. They usually offer breads or different add on items as well on their website. And the first time there is an extra $3 charge that is only paid your first time using bountiful baskets. It is open for purchasing now but will end tomorrow night until the next weekend they have it, either every week in some areas or every other week like here where I live:) www.bountifulbaskets.org

4 notes:

David and Shalynna said...

Okay that is awesome! What a great deal, too. I will have to look into it up here.

I am so glad you are posting daily. I love that I can count on you for an uplifting post daily!

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

I love bountiful baskets! We did it for a while... even bought a box of cucumbers for pickling once. I wish they had it up here. The bread is really good, you should try it.

And ditto to what Shalynna said.^^ I love counting on you for an uplifting post daily. Thanks so much!

TrishAnderson said...

My sister got me hooked. I helped my sister in law get the Rita Ranch one up and going, but then I have never used it. I think I need to change that. Thanks for the reminder. How did the humidifier work last night?

hyrum♥chelsea said...

love BB! used to use it all the time. their olive oil loafs are super yummy too! i found another co-op i like even a little more. dont know if you have em down there but they are called greenbee box. check em out! www.greenbeeproduce.com