Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I got a feeling. . . .

It just doesn't quite feel like the sabbath without going to church. . . .still sick. A lot better but I think we would make many enemies by showing up at church with the ulgy cough we have. Have I ever mentioned we are in a ward where there are like 1000 kids. I believe we have 5 nurseries and everyone is our ward is pretty much our family. . . younger husband and wife with a few small kids. I do love it, and have so many great friends in this ward. So yes with that many small kids and many newborns we will stay away a few more days. Elizabeth and Reed both have ear infections and it has just been a demotivating week. Mr. husband and I have already started naming the fun things we want to do this next week since nothing got done this week or weekend. All day we have been singing. . . ."I got a feeling. . . that next weeks gonna be a good week, that next weeks gonna be a good good week." So yes optimism is in the air for the upcoming week. Next weeks agenda will hopefully include some of this. . . .


I bought this last week but have yet to try it, it came highly recommnded. . . thank you.
We also let our vegetable garden go over the winter and are excited to plant for spring. Our succesful planting thus far has included tomatoes, strawberries, honey dew, jalapenoes, bannana peppers, lettuce, and yellow squash. I am optimistic I will get back on top of the chores this week and Little miss will have a cleaner room then this. . .
I am optimistic that I will be able to get my grocery shopping done and have the energy and feel well enough to make dinner nightly. I am optimistic we will get out and about and enjoy the weather before it starts to heat up. . . .zoo anyone?? Mostly I am optimistic that my kids will feel well enough to let me have the time to myself to shower and get dressed in something other than jammies. Here is my goals for the week. . . .good luck on yours:) p.s. I have found when I write a list of some daily goals I do much better at getting these daily goal accomplished and I get excited to cross of each goal as I go with my pink sharpe,if you haven't tried this lately I reccomend it!!! p.s.s I am also optimistic that someone out there will love my new optimistic obsessions blog button ( up top on the right) and sport me on their blog. . . only because I worked 3 HOURS figuring the thing out.

5 notes:

The Cluff's said...

Doesn't being sick make you appreciate the regular good ole' days? I bought that workout dvd a couple of months ago and I love it! It is a killer but great since it is only 20 minutes for a great workout! Let me know if you are up to walking this week or we could do the workout video!

Alexa Mae said...

blah we are sicky too! no bueno. but i love you and love this. you are the bestest. call me this week, i can talk!

David and Shalynna said...

I read this early this morning and now that song is stuck in my head. Thanks a lot. :)

Eliazabeth's room is adorable!

And... I've always wanted to plant a garden. I love how put together you guys are. Such a great little family.

TrishAnderson said...

It will be a much better week this week - I just know it too!!!!! Ours started out a little rocky (with our car), but I just kept praying knowing somewhere in the mixed of it all lies the blessings that we are deserving of. I am amazed at how they come. Sometimes we just have to remain optimistic that when we remain positive and keep the faith good things will happen! Thanks for the continual reminder.

Amanda said...

We didn't go to church this past week either. Hunter was sick all week. And it was a bummer cause Sunday was his 2nd Birthday! We still had cake though.