Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Friday, January 22, 2010

joy in day one. . .

One would think that having to wait 30 minutes to be seated to eat at their favorite pizzeria when it is cold and windy would put a damper on the evening. . . but no, optimism brings joy to all situations and therefore cuddling and holding the ones I love close was a necessity and a joy. And oregano's was well worth the wait.

1 notes:

Alexa Mae said...

oh kar, i love you so much. this is going to be fun to read. you crack me up. and i really had no idea you were a pessimist? your too happy to be one! i love you and miss you. call me this week!