Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Oh the holidays!

I have not been able to keep up as much as I like to lately but we have had some great memories thus far this holiday season. . . .

Thanksgiving. . .
Was wonderful to say the leaste. We woke up that morning and our little family of four just layed in our little queen bad and watched the Thanksgiving Day Parade. Elizabeth loved all the characters and it was wonderful just all four of us being so close. The day before I made my first homemade pie!! One rasberry and one apple. They turned out good too:) Thanksgiving Day we first drove to Ports brothers house for dinner (can you call it dinner at 11am?) and enjoyed being with all the Williams whom I just adore! Next was my family at 3pm and an entire meal again. My wonderful aunt Katie ( my dads sister) came in from Chicago and spent the week with us. It was just perfect being with family the entire day. The next day I went to lunch with all the Williams sisters and in laws. I love these women and they are all such good examples to me and so fun to be around, they truely are like sisters to me. The following day my aunt wanted to celebrate Elizabeths birthday while she was here so the Koldykowski family all went to Rain Forest Cafe for dinner. . . Thanks Katie!. Afterwards we all went to the Temple to see Porters dad sing and experience the lights. Elizabeth was much more observant this year vs. last year and it was such a wonderful way to welcome this Christmas season.

Well Elizabeth is pulling at the laptop so thats it for now. . . .p.s. my baby girl turns two tomorrow!!!

2 notes:

Brad and Shanell Farr said...

Happy birthday Elizabeth! I miss you and can't wait to see you!!

Love, Hallie

Brian and Jessica McCann said...

yay I found your blog!! what a wonderful family you have!