Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

shopping cart covers!!!


I found these adorable shopping cart covers on etsy and just love them!! this lady can make any of her covers into a double cart cover. I think they are great especially with all the germs that are on those shopping carts. . . just thought I would pass it along. New posts soon with current williams events. . . to see her etsy site with these covers click here!

3 notes:

Courtney Rogers said...

I ordered one from her a couple months ago and I love it!! I get so many compliments on it too.

Hannah + 4 said...

I need one so bad! The only store in Mesa that has double seats on their shopping carts is costco! It's so hard taking the girls grocery shopping, I think every store needs to have them.

Brenden+Nikki said...

ha ha I love how little Reed is just chillin' there with his big sis. So cute!