Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

What a blog is to me

This is a new and improved blog for me. It is a fresh start. A way to share my life with those I care about and to journal at the same time and keep precious memories. I just turned my last blog into a book and plan to do the same about a year from now with this blog but I want it to be more personal. I feel like I can do that now with a private blog. I am definatly one of those people who will tell someone I barely know everything about myself no problem. I am horrible at keeping secrets, especially my own and thats why everyone knows when I'm pregnant 10 minutes after I get a positive test!(dont expect a post like that for a few years though) I want others to know me and to hopefully grow from my experiences and trials and to know who I am and what I stand for. For those of you wondering about my new blog title. . . karly girls diary. . . my mom used to call me karly girl before she died. She was the only person to ever call me that and it has always been really special to me. Well here is to a new blog and new memories to come!

5 notes:

Niki said...

Thank you for including me in your blog!!! I look forward to getting to know you better through your blog, and to see your precious family grow through pictures and blog posts!!

CHRISTINE said...

You have to tell me how to make the blog into a book...I need to do it now before I spend a fortune! Does it cost much? Cute new blog...and I can't believe you were thinking of having another baby so soon! Hope to see you guys this weekend!

JT, Britt & Bella said...

Thanks for inviting us! Your such a cute mom, like seriously. Where do you get your daughters clothes? She is always sooo stylin! :)

David and Shalynna said...

I love the title of your new blog and can imagine your sweet mom calling you this.

The previous posts with your stories are so touching. I love that you share these with us!

Alexa Mae said...

i love love love this new blog. your words are so inspiring and the pictures are to die for. you are the best karly girl!! love ya tons honey buns!