Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

A Note To Friends


Most of my greatest friends are the girls I have known most of my life. This past week I had lunch with some of my best friends ( kelly not pictured!) and I really had the greatest time. If you went to poston jr. high and attended any sleepover at jessicas house then I'm talking about you. . . you girls who know me from years ago, the girls who dressed up as boys, the girls who went t-peeing, the girls who all made up gangsta nicknames, the girls who loved to dance to the spice girls and brittany spears, the girls who knew lani was secretyly the craziest one out of all of us:) or would you say it was celeste??the girls who tried to make a scary cheerleading movie,the girls who dressed up as barbies for halloween,the girls who could name all the "groves boys", the girls who stayed up all night talking about any and everything, the girls who I shared diaries with that were passed back and forth.the girls who freely shared their testimony with me and made me who I am today, the girls who would pick me up for church and let me borrow a dress because I didnt own one, the girls who know me thru and thru and still like me for who I am. . . I love you all! Thanks for such great memories and fun times. I wish we could all get together more often and spend more time together.

0 notes: