Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Monday, November 7, 2011

My little Reedy Boy

My sweet Reed....
   As I just went into your and Elizabeths bedroom to check on you I saw you about to fall off the end of your bed. I have no clue how you wiggled your way all the way to the end but I'm glad you did because I was able to pick you up and rock you in the rocking chair for a bit before I laid you back down. You are such a special little spirit in our family. I hope you know you are capable of any and everything and that your mommy and daddy love you so very much. Last night our family had a bond fire in the backyard. We all sat around the fire in lawn chairs cuddled up in the cold with our blankets and our smores. Towards the end the girls came inside and just you and your daddy stayed outside by that fire. It was a good 20 minutes just the two of you. I peeked outside and it was the sweetest site to see my boys out there cuddled together. You are such an outgoing, fun little guy we just can't get enough of you. Thanks for being the joy you are in our little family. Even though you won't remember these little memories with both your dad and I, I want you to be able to read you these stories over the years to remind you of a time when you were a little guy I could rock in a rocking chair in the middle of the night  and I'm optimistic you will cherish these stories as much as we do. I sure do love you my little Reedy boy.
xoxoxo mommy

0 notes: