Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Meet Collette Anne Williams

As you can see this little girl is being welcomed with opened arms. These are pictures that give a glimpse  of the last 24 hrs since she has been born. I am in love with this little girl and her full head of hair. Little Collette was born weighing 7lbs 3oz. She is our tallest yet at 22 inches. We love and adore every little bit of her. I can not even believe how blessed I feel right now with this new little girl in our family. These pictures are completely out of order and I am a little out of it with being on pain killers, we will be going home tomorrow so we are sure to have more pictures soon. As for these......
Here is Elizabeth and Reed Meeting their little sister Collette. They both had their arms straight out and were so anxious to get a hold of their sibling






last picture pregnant with Collette...



Everything went really smooth and she is doing great. She looks just like Elizabeth did and I just adore her. I will write more later when I'm not so out of it.....

11 notes:

Amanda said...

Karla! She is so beautiful. I'm just so happy for your family. What a precious moment. I love her name too. Anne is my middle name (as well as zoie's and jenna's) Ann with an E. I love it!

Brian and Jessica McCann said...

She is absolutely perfect!! I am so excited for you. What a beautiful family you have!

Shannon said...

YAY for babies...and beautiful ones too!! The weird thing is, I don't even know you-other than blogland-and I was just thinking about you over the weekend, wondering how you and the little babe were coming along! So glad your little family was able to expand, and safely! Your family is beautiful! Try to get some rest, congrats again!

The Cluff's said...

She is gorgeous! I love the name, too :) She does look like Elizabeth, especially the picture with the bow beanie and her scrunching her nose. I wish we were closer so I could help you!!!! I miss you tons and wish you were still my neighbor buddy :( I am so happy for you and your sweet growing family. She is a doll and hope to meet her soon!!!!

The Read Blend said...

Congrats! She is a beautiful baby girl.

David and Shalynna said...

She's beautiful! I love her. You look great, Karla!

niki said...

What a doll, Karla! You all look amazing. So happy for you. We get home in 2.5 weeks and would love to come see you! Congratulations.

uniquelynat said...

congratulations! she's absolutely adorable!!!

McKayandLani said...

She is so precious! You can totally tell that she belongs! Congrats!

Christen said...

She's beautiful. Congratulations!!!

Lauren and Jason said...

She is absolutely adorable! You two make the best babies! Congratulations Karla and Porter!