Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Friday, April 8, 2011

aaah ....... sigh of relief

my ultra sound last week showed everything to be good, baby girl is good, my placenta is healed and I was taken off bed rest and told to resume all my normal activities I do during pregnancies. This came as such relief, and joy. Being down was driving my crazy.... not just crazy like I needed to get up but honestly crazy. I am such a worry wart, its awful, and sitting all day with nothing to do left me to sit and think about any and everything that could go wrong in life. It was ugly. Just this week I am beginning to feel like myself again. It kinda makes one depressed to be in a situation like such. My kids were thankfully being watched by loving family and friends but I missed them so much when I wasn't taking care of them. This whole experience taught me so much. It was so hard to see Reed just wanting me to stand and hold him but all I could do was have him cuddle as I was down. It was hard not being able to serve my family and prepair meals for them as well. I usually hate this scenario but all I wanted to do was cook dinner and hold Reed on my hip while trying to do so. I am so thankful my trial was so short for I know many who have had much harder situations that lasted for much longer. Of course there are still trials our family is facing at this time but I am so thankful to have the ability to stand and take part in them, and to be told our little girl is healthy and well. This time in my life really has been a roller coaster. We have a lot of things that are demanding our faith right and and it gets pretty hard sometimes but I can feel my strength and testimony growing inch by inch and I am so thankful for that.

2 notes:

Amanda said...

That is great news! I'm so glad for you and your family. Just take it easy now :)

Christen said...

So glad to hear. We have been praying for you and our FHE was on the good samaritan and we talked about our neighbors we could help out and Eva wanted to send you a letter with some goodies. I wish we had your address. We are thinking of you guys often and so GLAD to hear you are off bedrest and that your baby girl is healthy. Take it easy still. Lots of love from us