Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

oh the things they say.......

Today as little miss Elizabeth was telling me what to do I said," no Elizabeth I am the parent and you are the child." to which her reply was." No, I'm a child of God.... and momma's a child of God and Reed's a child of God and dadda's a child of God." All I could do was agree, give her a hug and forget about what it was I was disciplining her for....

3 notes:

Brenden+Nikki said...

ha ha this cracks me up. That sweet little Elizabeth. She is right though. I can't wait to hear what Collin says in situations like these. Hopefully he's just as sweet :).

Alexa Mae said...

that is too cute! and so true. don't you hate when they bring "church" into the debate. love you!

love_b said...

Oh how cute is that!! I love that at this age they absorb everything from church... Bells was sick yesterday and she said she wanted daddy to tell jesus to make her feel better, a "fathers blessing" :)