Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Today....

Today I did not leave the house,
Today I did not stress.
Today I did not have a play date or even turn my phone on.
Today I enjoyed my children and I smiled A LOT.
Today I felt I did the best I could as a mother.
Today I made dinner but only spent 20 minutes on it. ( crockpot!)
Today I took the nap I always turn down and cuddled next to my 2 yr old.
Today I gave her pink milk, pink eggs, pink apple sauce.
Today I tickled my ONE YR OLD son until he went silly.
Today we hid under tables and ran from room to room.
Today we laughed.
Today my son wore nothing but a dipaer.
And today was another grand and glorious day as a mother to two babies.
Nothing too fancy, no big accomplishment but perfect as could be.

3 notes:

TrishAnderson said...

Sounds like it was a perfectly optimistic day!

Niki said...

Those are the days that matter most, where nothing too big or special happens, but you are happy, content, and so are your kids. I am glad you had such a great day!

Christen said...

I destest. It's a HUGE accomplishment!!!!! Being a mother is EVERYTHING! way to bask in it!!!