Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

live in the moment...

Today I caught myself smiling as I was unloading sippy cups and baby bottles from the dishwasher. Although it is a mundane event in my day today I thought about how happy I was to be at this point in my life.....with a dishwasher full of sippies, hand prints on the sliding glass window and spaghetti on the floor. It is wonderful, all that it involves because it is my life, my day, my each and every second that I can either muscle through or enjoy and make the most of. I'm learning to bask in this time of life I'm in and take it for all its worth sippies to unload and all.
p.s. tomorrow I'm one year older and wiser too:)

2 notes:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it is one to remember.

Ashley Smith said...

Happy Happy Birthday Karla dear, happy days will come to you all year, if i had a wish than it would be- a happy happy birthday to you from me! :) Hope you have a fun day! Oh, and i love the disneyland pics below- so cute!