Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy birthday to me...

Today I turn 25.... with a husband I love, two kids, a house and a dog I feel blessed. Off to I hop to get cheesecake pancakes with the kids and mr. husband who took the day off work for me ....my idea of a perfect birthday.

9 notes:

The Dark Family said...

Happy birthday hun! I know we don't know each other, but I found your blog through a friend of a friend and think you are seriously the most gorgeous girl I have seen! Your family is seriously so adorable. You are an amazing mother and I look up to you a lot. Hope your birthday is fantastic!

Autumn

The Brinkerhoff's said...

HAppy Birthday!! So sweet to have the whole day with your cute family- ENJOY!!

tHe ApPeLs said...

hope you have a great birthday!!!

CHRISTINE said...

Yes, Happy Birthday to you, Karla! Am I really 6 years older than you? Wow. I hope you enjoyed your pancakes!! Wish we could be there to celebrate! Let's do a belated birthday (yours and mine) lunch or dinner when you guys come out next! BTW, that picture of you as a little girl does look just like Elizabeth...and I always thought she looked so much like Porter!

TrishAnderson said...

yes - happy birthday to you!!! I was excited for you when Josh Josh me yesterday that Mr. P was taking the day off for your birthday. That has to make you feel even that much more special!!!! Enjoy your day!

Shannon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! Hope it is wonderful! Mine was yesterday-I am a year older than you and for some reason I actually felt old this year, crazy. Anyway, have a fabulous time!

McKayandLani said...

Happy Happy Birthday Karla! I hope you have had a great day! I am like you, cuz I always take the day off on my birthday and prefer the hubby to be off of work too! You have to enjoy every minute!

I tried calling you a couple of times, but a guy said the cricket customer you called is either out of area or has their phone off. Did you get a new number? If so, I need it!!! We need to catch up.

Happy Birthday Girl!

Hannah + 4 said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you have had a great day!!

love_b said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl! Hope your day was fabulous!!!