Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Friends.....

A friend to me is a phone call that leaves you feeling whole.
A shoulder that always seems to be there when you need it.
Someone who loves you for who you are.
Somone who is not afriad to be silly with you. Someone who cries with you in the hard times, and laughs with you in the great times.
A friend is someone who just gets you.
A warm embrace.

Although I have had friendships that have lasted me years and some besties I have not talked to in ages.... once a friendship is formed and ties are made there is always something special about those friends. Thanks to all my friends over my years whom I still consider besties, from 1th grade to now, I adore you all:)

1 notes:

Niki said...

I feel the same way about my friends! Great pictures!