Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Feeling a bit....

Tired! We had a week long visit to California and went to Disneyland , the beach, San diego zoo and Sea World. Thus my lack of blogging but I'm optimistic you all missed me as much as I missed reading everyones blogs.....Here is just a glimpse of how worn out be became.... Picture is taken at Disneyland where Elizabeth is wearing her princess dress, tinkerbell wings and has her face painted. There was nothing sweeter then seeing a 2 yr old little girl have all her princess movies come to life. More pictures and details to come....when I'm not so tired!

4 notes:

TrishAnderson said...

First of all, thanks for letting us borrow Porter for a little bit last night. My boys look great!!

I have been wondering how she did. I was so excited for you and your family to be able to go to Disneyland. Sounds like it was a winner. Welcome back!!

Alexa Mae said...

How cute is that picture! And I can't wait to see pics from your fun vacation. Love ya!

Becky and Tyler said...

That picture just sums up Disneyland in general I think. Can't wait to see more!!!

Niki said...

Glad you are back and that you had such a good time. We went to DisneyLand with the kids last September and they had a blast. They too looked like Elizabeth by the end of the day :) We are hoping to do a San Diego trip next year.