Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Not Again!

So I was sick AGAIN yesterday. Some sort of mild head cold that little miss must have passed along. I have found that with sickness there can still be good times and memoreies made. For example

Or And I can not avoid the fact that me getting sick occured on a Saturday and that was wonderful. Any weekday with this virus would have been horrible. I would have not been able to sleep for a second or get better as quickly and for this I am thankful! Being optimistic is starting to wear on me:)

3 notes:

Cariann said...

Hey girl I am happy to hear it only lasted a day or so. I think I have it or something like it. All day yesterday I felt fine and then when I went to bed it started to hit me. Now I can't breath!!!!

TrishAnderson said...

Glad you are feeling better so quickly. I agree it is more difficult on a weekday. Good to see you yesterday, even if it was only briefly.

Ashley Smith said...

Reed looks SO adorable in this picture! I love his little outfit! I'm glad you're feeling better!