Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Don't forget to check for monsters. . .

Miss Priss was crying in the middle of the night. Mr. Husband went in her room to comfort our two year old who was crying. . . MONSTERS SCARE YOU. Poor girl had a nightmare about monsters I suppose. I can remember as a child having bad dreams. I also remember The comfort that came when a parent came to the rescue. I spent the remainder of the night by her side happy to comfort her and optimistic that this helped confirm her knowledge that her mamma and dada are here for her day and night.

4 notes:

TrishAnderson said...

You such a great mom. I get impatient with my kids when they won't go back to sleep after a struggle. We say a prayer and I think it should do the trick, but a lot of times they need more. Thanks for being a wonderful example to me.

CHRISTINE said...

I don't know if I would've spent the whole night next to my child even if they did have a nightmare! I love my own bed too much. You are a great mom! Did you sign up for the Pat's run? I hope so! I am excited!

Tara said...

Poor girlie! I hate nightmares still to this day! What a great momma you are!

natalieandderyk said...

Parenting: the true 24 hour gig!! Glad the monster situation is under control. :-)