Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Dear Diary. . .

This weekend was most wonderful. Spending time with family, listening to leaders in the church give you council and direction that you oh so badly need as the world goes to crap, and remembering your dear Savior and the resurrection that took place that will give you the opportunity to live again as well. This weekend you also learned a lot about yourself and your happiness. You learned that hard times will come, challenges will come and people around you may try to interrupt the happiness you have. NO ONE can take your happiness away from you, it is something you choose to have. Others may try to lessen it or test your happiness but you choose what to make of each moment of each day. You choose to let the little things get to you and wear you down or to brush them off and realize they were not worth disrupting YOUR happiness. And most of all if things around you are wearing on your happiness, well then remove yourself from the situation and surround yourself with what makes you most happy for example. . . .

until next time diary, Karly girl

6 notes:

Ashley Smith said...

OH MY GORGEOUS!!! You guy are such a beautiful family! It looks so beautiful and eastery there! It was snowing here in Utah on easter- WHAT?!? Seriously though, you guys look so cute and what a great post- it was such a great weekend!

David and Shalynna said...

Karla, you look beautiful! Your hair is gorgeous and looks so thick and long and you are so tan. You still have the cutest smile and you just look like you are glowing. I really love this family picture of yours.

So, who is this person trying to interrupt your happiness? I will punch them and kick the where the sun don't shine...

And I loed what you said on my blog about my parents. It makes me want to cry. They've always loved you and yes, you and my dad have catching up to do over some undercooked eggs. :) Love ya.

Courtney from The Beauty Mark said...

Your hair looks unbelievable!!!! And, do they have Elizabeth's outfit in my size?? :)

tHe ApPeLs said...

cutest Easter outfits ever!!

TrishAnderson said...

Great thoughts and pictures. I agree with the messages from the church leaders.

Christen said...

Thank you Karla, I needed to hear that.