Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Don't worry be happy

hmmm. . . "HAPPY " hour at Sonic.
I am "happy" To have bff, a route 44 strawbery sprite and a $1 chicken sandwitch no mayoThe toddlers are "happy" together in the back of the car enjoying a picnic just the two of them And the babies, well the are "happy" being held of course. Thank you Sonic for your " HAPPY" hour, it sure made us happy!

5 notes:

Amanda said...

What a great afternoon. It's good to see Jamie. I haven't seen her in ages.

JSeedall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Branden & Jamie said...

I had such a great time yesterday Karla!!! Thank you so much for letting me hang out even with my nasty cough! We love you guys so much, there isn't anyone else we'd rather be completely insane with. To everyone who hasn't seen me in awhile, I'm coming back, I promise! I miss seeing everyone, we've just been sick!

David and Shalynna said...

Oh do I love Sonic Happy Hour! Cranberry limeade is my favorite.

Sonic reminds me of you and Celeste. Remember when we used to go there for breaded chicken club sandwiches to share? Please tell me you remember the time when we only ordered one, but they thought we ordered two. They took it back to throw away and we wanted to get it out of the trash and eat it (gross) because they threw away a perfectly good sandwich. Then I had a Snoop Dogg song (gross again) stuck in my head and I accidentally said a bad word and you laughed forever. This was around the Cole, Stewart, Matt Gunnell time in our lives. :)Remember?

TrishAnderson said...

My sister did this almost every day before she moved to China. Nice to have friends to share it with.