Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

today. . .

As promised I am posting everyday. Today included swinging spider style with miss priss, sliding down slides, going to a baby shower, making valentine goodie bags and delivering them, cuddling, wrestling, cooking dinner side by side with mr.husband. My optimistic outlook reminds me sometimes you need to just live in the moment, not even stopping to take pictures or visit the computer. . . . So i better go, a little one is laying next to me wanting to lick my face and give me frog kisses. . . .

2 notes:

Adrian said...

Karla I'm loving this optimism thing. I especially LOVED the valentine goodie bag! You're amazing! For those who didn't get to see them, they are rockin' cute! Thanks for thinking of me!

JSeedall said...

Karla, Thanks for your blog! I really enjoy hearing all your craziness and optomistic view on it. It really makes me glad that I have you for a best friend, and that you get me (as much as anyone can) and even when there is so much craziness in the week and we can't seem to find the time to have a play date, we understand and support each other and can still be good friends. Love ya!!