Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A sure laugh (day 5)

Tickling victim #1, time of incident: 9:17 am, location of incident hip flexer Victim #2, saved by his sweet innocence. . . but not for long

victim #2, time of incident 2:37 pm, location of incident: the neck bone


and victim #3, yours truly , time of incident 8:26pm, location of incident: under arms

The thing I love about tickling is that it makes you smile, and you have no choice but to do so. It doesn't matter if you are already happy or in the worst mood you smile and laugh. I think that is how pure optimism is, you cant help but smile or laugh. No matter what the situation there will always be joy:) and everyone could use a good tickle.

4 notes:

David and Shalynna said...

It's so funny when you are mad and then your husband tickles you, so you laugh, but you are still really mad. I love that you look at it in a positive way because if I'm mad and David tickles me I just get more mad! :)

tHe ApPeLs said...

such cute kids!! i love their pjs..and i am very excited about your giveaway!

TrishAnderson said...

I love that your face is red. He must have gotten you good!!

Shannon said...

So, I LOVE that you are doing a blog devoted purely to optimism and happiness...we all need to remember that sometimes! Your kids are just adorable! I am glad you like to be tickled...my husband is my worst enemy when it is tickle time! :)