Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Now that is a dash of optimism day 3

I have never had this happen before. . . . last night I got dinner for today all ready. I took out the crock pot, added the baby carrots, the red potatoes, the onions and the roast then the seasoning. hmmm. . . a little more season will only make it better I thought. . . .
As I took the first bite my mouth felt as if I was drinking Tabasco sauce. I have never had this happen, too much pepper and onion I'm guessing. But I didn't think once about getting my feathers in a ruffle over this I just simply. . . .
had more room in my tummy to enjoy this. . . . another situation turned into something good. . .
and they agree. . . . look for the good not focusing on the bad:)

2 notes:

Tyler, Kamry, Jaxxen, Madexx and Nixxen said...

Karla
I wrote on your blog a long time ago but thought I would stop by and say Hi again! Looks like you guys are doing great!

TrishAnderson said...

You are so great to find the optimism in the situation.