Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Elizabeths second birthday party!

We had so much fun celebrating Elizabeth turning two!! The theme was Winter Wonderland and it was a fun filled night! . . . here is my gem right before the party.we had a hot chocolate buffet along with treats, and a soup bowl buffet as well. . .

We had the party in the evening so once the sun went down the backyard had lights going all olong the wall as well as the trees and tables and our garden had pink lights. . . .











Her cake was simply perfect. The amazing Jamie Seedall made it as her birthday gift!!! She is so talented and has every datail just perfect. I just loved this cake and love Jamie for this wonderful gift!









1 notes:

hyrum♥chelsea said...

karla! elizabeth's bday party was absolutely adorable!! i totally appreciate a good party. SO sad we couldn't make it. we can't wait to have this little baby so we can get back to seeing everyone we love! and reed is growing up so fast! what a cutie. i swear him & elizabeth dont even look related they are so different! xoxoxo