Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Monday, January 18, 2010

A crappy story. . . must read

As I posted before. . . miss Elizabeth got a new kitchen for Christmas with all the extras. Her favorite thing lately is to have me sit down at the table in her bedroom and she will bring me fake food to eat and cups to drink from, so. . . . . As my Porter returned home from a long day of work I was giving Reed a bath and told him to relax and sit at her table and she will bring you food to pretend eat. . . .

She then brings him a pink pot, as shown and sets it down infront of him and opens the lid where her poop lays inside. Porter was very suprised to say the leaste, as was I although her room did stink that day now looking back. . .
P.s. there are more new posts below!

5 notes:

Becky and Tyler said...

That's really hilarious and gross at the same time!!! Ewww to the chamber pot!

tHe ApPeLs said...

hahahaha!! thats so funny!! one time braden was playing in his room, when he was about her age, and hid some poop behind his book shelf! kids are so funny!!

Brenden+Nikki said...

BWAH HA HA HA I'm dying! That is absolutely hilarious! Poor Porter. And his mustache cracks me up too. He looks circa 1980. :) And it looks like Miss Elizabeth had a great birthday. That's an awesome cake!

☂niki. said...

what??!! that is hilarious.

Brad and Shanell Farr said...

omg! that is hilarious! i am dying! brad will like this story for sure! :)