Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Monday, October 26, 2009

A trip to the cabin

We went up to Porters parents cabin this weekend so Porter could work with his brothers to help his dad build an addition to their cabin. . . . Porter really enjoyed working side by side with his brothers. 5 out of the 6 boys were able to come help their dad this weekend. . .plus his brother in law, cousind and uncles too. I am so greatful to have a husband who is a hard worker. He is the hardest worker I know and is such a handy man, he amazes me with the tasks he can accomplish. I love you Port.

Little miss Elizabth got to know her cousins a bit better and she sure loves them. Here she is with Luke. . but she calls him Looch. Looch is 6 months older then Elizabeth and the two of them look like they are siblings. Both look very Williams.
The following day Julie and Brad made it to the cabin with Kate (who is 9 months older then Elizabeth) and Eliza ( who is 4 days older then Reed). Elizabeth and Kate went around holding hands and walking around outside. So cute these girls.




More pictures of miss Elizabeth. . .


My favorite time on this entire trip was when Elizabeth and I, just the two of us sneaked away from the crowd to the back portch, where there hung a swing. mother and daughter hand in hand we sat and swung together. Reed was asleep, daddy was working and the girls were bonding. We could have done that all day and we both would have been completely content.I love you sweet Elizabeth and the little cuddle bug you are.




And this is how you can find me at some point each day. Both babies needing their mamma, and I am more then happy to sit and cuddle:) These are my favorite times. I had a great time at the cabin with my sister in laws and mother in law. These are amazing women who I love dearly.




She had so much fun getting dirty with her cousins outside!!! She loved throwing dirt. . . mostly onto Lukes head, sorry luke!!!




Baby Reed and his wonderful grandma. Porter and his mom look so much alike!


I loved having a weekend away with the ones I love most.

0 notes: