Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Monday, October 26, 2009

several new posts. . . scroll down!!!

Where have I been you ask??? Reading food lables. Baby Reed has a food allergy and since I am breastfeeding I need to eliminate whatever it is so his poop isnt green and mucousy anymore. B.T.W. if anyone else has had this problem please leave suggestions. First I went to the doctor and they thought it was milk/soy allergy so I cut all milk and soy out for 2 weeks, nothing changed. So now I need to cut out all things that are common allergies for infants. . . milk, soy, nuts, chocolate, wheat, eggs, and caffine. The thing i it can be a combination of different things he is allergic to so I need to go off them all and then once this symptoms clear up then I can add then one at a time to see what he reacts to. It take a lot of time and energy!!! any tips let me know!!! and I have many more posts so please scroll down!

5 notes:

David and Shalynna said...

Fun updates, Karla! Elizabeth is getting so big and Reed's cute little smile makes for perfect pictures.

I love that you coordinate for church. That is so fun. It's like your family's little trademark. :)

SloneFamily said...

Ok, I am emailing you. I went through the exact thing with Tay! Hard stuff Karla, hang in there :)

Brenden+Nikki said...

Those are great pictures! It's good to see that you guys have been staying busy but finding time for each other and family. And awesome job on the canning! I need to learn that too sometime.... those pics motivate me! :)

tHe ApPeLs said...

super cute pictures!!! i cant wait til my little girl has hair! your little girls hair is so cute!

McKayandLani said...

Karla, your kids are so dang cute! I mean it! They are getting so big. I need to see them more often! Next time you are canning, INVITE ME! I want to watch and learn how! I will seriously make the trip out there! xoxo