Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Friday, October 30, 2009

A letter to my son . . .



My baby Reed,
Is there any way you could just stay my baby forever?? Please? You are the sweetest baby ever. You are nothing but smiles. Last night after I fed you, you spit up and were gagging a little bit, I quickly started patting your back and I turned on the light to help you, with milk spit up coming out of you mouth and nose as soon as you saw me in the light you gave your momma the biggest smile. I love you, oh how I love you and your sweet blue eyes. I can tell by the type of personality you show that as soon as you can crawl and walk you are going to be very independent. I fear the days you will crawl up the stairs, jump off the kitchen table or learn anything can really be a hammer.You will not be the sweet baby I could once hold in my arms and cuddle with as I please and although I look forward to you growing and learning new things I will miss holding my baby boy. You are so wonderful and I feel so blessed to be your mother. But I am glad I have a little while to hold you close my baby
if you do not adore my son as of yet watch this video and you will see what a sweet baby he is:)

3 notes:

Courtney Rogers said...

Reed is getting so so cute and seems like such a sweet tempered baby. Oh I can't even remember when Dean was that small!!

tHe ApPeLs said...

both those videos are so cute! and i love that paul mitchell baby soap!

Alexa Mae said...

i know!! i was smitten by him right away. he is so cute and perfect. love the pics of him and the ones of elizabeth. they are darling!! miss ya girl!