Welcome to my blog. . . .

I am pessimistict, my husband hates it and sometimes it takes away from the happiness I have all around me and so. . . this blog is dedicated to finding something good in each day and being optimistic.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Fathers day 2012

I pray my children soak in the goodness of their father early in life. I feel like it wasn't until my mother passed away that I saw all my dad is as a man and father. I see now being patient is a gem few people possess, I know what it truly means to be humble. I have seen the definition of cling to your wife and none else along with a man who worked hard to make a life for his family. Through my dad I have learned what hard work is, and to never treat anyone less than how you would want to be treated. He is amazing and strong and I admire him so.....

If my children were to follow their father and his example they would grow to be the happiest of people, they would learn service without end, hard work, and putting yourself last and family first. They would learn to love with all their hearts and how to treat their spouses like royalty. They would learn to be funny, and make life enjoyable for others. If my children grow to be like their father they will have faith that is unstoppable, a testimony that is immovable and the desire to follow the Lord. I hope they know how blessed they are to have this man in their lives for they have the ability to be anything they want to be with him as their father.....

0 notes: